Account Manager – Hydraulics Components & Service FLO
The Account Manager will develop and independently manage Hydraulic service, parts and systems sales activities within a specified territory. Your ability to be sought out as an expert to provide your customers solutions. As a Fluid Power Specialist at you will use your strong customer service and fluid power technical skills to plan, implement, and execute target fluid power marketing programs.
- Focus on the desired results; proven track record of sales growth
- Demonstrate and apply in-depth of knowledge and application skills to provide customers with technical solutions
- Look for and grasp profitable service business opportunities
- Meet or exceed all sales and gross margin goals as determined jointly with management
- Responsible for all sales strategy and efforts in assigned territory including developing new customers
- Support customer accounts from sales, securing purchase orders, terms and conditions, and customer relations
- Prospect for new business, follow up on all sales leads
- Provide reports as requested by management in a timely manner: call reports, forecasts, quotation logs, etc.
- Attend training, sales and other company meetings as required by management
- Promote all product lines authorized and represented by the company
- Develop technical product and system solutions for customers
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing or Engineering or a 2-year technical degree, preferably in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering; or any suitable combination of education, training and work experience
- 3 – 5+ years industrial or technical sales experience,
- Application and troubleshooting experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and systems;
- Computer hardware/software literate with laptop, Microsoft Office, internet, various technical sizing and drawing programs, e-mail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage territory and projected sales achievement through strong planning and time-management skills
- Experience with value-add sales
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and currently have and be able to maintain a good driving record.
- Strong communication skills, proactive, high energy, self starter, operates independently from company office(s) and/or home.
- Fluid Power sales or service experience
- Fluid Power Specialist Certification
- Experience and knowledge in mobile and industrial equipment markets.