Account Manager -Work Trucks & Cranes – Chicago
Account manager to sell, rent and lease a full line of vocational trucks and Cranes to customers in Chicago Market
Responsibilities & Duties
- Marketing analysis and segmentation to
- Define key prospects,
- Prospecting, cold calling, identifying customer needs, quoting, closing new business, and service existing accounts
- Planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential accounts
- Keep management informed.
- Monitor competition.
- Recommend changes in products based on market demands
- Help resolve customer concerns and complaints.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Business to business sales experience
- Experience with Sales and/or rentals of Capital Equipment
- High School Diploma or the equivalent required.
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Proficient on a computer and ability to learn new programs quickly. Must be able to use Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must be able to work independently and create innovative solutions to problems with minimal direction from supervisors.
- AA or BS Degree a plus
- Vocational, Medium or Heavy Duty Truck sales experience a plus
Our client is a nationwide leading manufacturer, distributor and up-fitter of Vocational trucks and equipment serving a broad array of infrastructure related industries. They provide a solid product portfolio along with high levels of customization to support customer needs.
They offer a competitive base salary along with strong incentives/commissions on sales, rentals and leasing of new and used trucks and equipment.
If you meet the requirements listed here and would like to be considered please submit your resume for consideration.