Regional Account Manager
Regional Account Manager SC – Fluid Power – Position Summary & Responsibilities
The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for developing distribution and major accounts for the company’s line of hydraulic components. This is a remote/home office based position to be located within the South Central US Territory.
- Establish, manage and grow the business relationship with Distribution and/or OEM accounts
- Expand, develop and refine distribution partners within the territory.
- Build close relationships with key customers to enhance sales volume and customer satisfaction.
- Provide technical / application guidance to clients.
- Execute sales strategy aligned with corporate direction
- Achieve profitable sales goals
- Main Point of Contact for key accounts (assigned Territory OR Accounts)
- Maintain sales plan and customer prospect marketing database
- Negotiate and Manage agreements with customers
Sales Manager – Fluid Power – Required – education, training, experience and skills
- Bachelor degree (BS) in business or engineering related degree or 8+ years of direct experience
- 5+ years of applicable field sales experience in hydraulic component technical sales or business development for a manufacturer.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering sustained sales growth
- Fluid power industry and product knowledge
- Organized, good planning and time management skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written with all organizational levels
- PC skills & MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, word, outlook) software skills a must.
- Ability to travel 50%+
- Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
Sales Manager – Fluid Power – Preferred – education, training, experience and skills
- Bachelor degree Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience working directly with Large OEM accounts and/or Fluid Power Distribution
- Certified Fluid Power Specialist (CFPS) Certification a plus
Our client is a manufacturer hydraulic components and has been in Business for over 80 years delivering the highest quality product for the most demanding applications
ORIS Search Group
ORIS Search Group Specializes in search and recruitment of sales and engineering professionals for fluid power and mobile equipment manufacturing companies.
If you meet the qualifications and want to be considered for this position please submit your application.