Regional Sales Manager – Fluid Power
Position Summary & Responsibilities
The Regional Sales manager will be responsible for supporting and developing business with major OEM accounts and customers for the company’s product lines. The product includes a line of industry leading custom hydraulic components. This is a remote/home office based position to be located within the territory.
- Establish, manage and grow the business relationship with major OEM accounts.
- Build close relationships with key customers to enhance sales volume and customer satisfaction.
- Execute sales strategy aligned with corporate direction
- Achieve profitable sales goals
- Main Point of Contact for key accounts (assigned Territory OR Accounts)
- Maintain sales plan and customer prospect marketing database
- Negotiate and Manage agreements with customers
- 7+ years of applicable field sales experience in technical sales or business development for a manufacturer calling on Mobile equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Demonstrated track record of delivering sustained sales growth
- Organized, good planning and time management skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written with all organizational levels, Experience establishing Multi-Level / Multi-Function relationships within Client base
- PC skills & MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, word, outlook) software skills a must.
Preferred – education, training, experience and skills
- Bachelor degree (BS) in business or engineering related degree
- Experience working directly with Large OEM accounts
- Certified Fluid Power Specialist (CFPS) Certification
- Proficient with Salesforce CRM software
In Business for over 50 years our client produces custom hydraulic products for original equipment manufacturers in a variety of industries. With a manufacturing footprint of over 250,000 square feet over 4 plants. They are ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registered and have been implementing LEAN principles for over 10 years.
ORIS Search Group Specializes in search and recruitment of sales and engineering professionals for fluid power and mobile equipment manufacturing companies.