Sales Account Manager – Heavy Equipment & Trucks
Sales – Account Manager – Heavy Equipment and Vocational Trucks
Our Client is an industry-leading heavy equipment and vocational truck distributor serving wide range of superior equipment and service solutions to the utility and infrastructure sectors. They offer a broad portfolio of sales, rentals, parts, aftermarket services, re-manufacturing, customization in the heavy equipment/truck industries.
As an Account Manager for Heavy equipment and vocational truck distributor you will be responsible for profitable sales and customer retention.
- Identify prospective customers
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs
- Making product selections, based on customers’ needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
- Accurately answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms to establish effective sales pipeline.
- Accurately quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications that result in profitable sales for the company.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience – Sales – Account Manager
- Associates degree or other relevant college degree plus proven aptitude for role.
- Non-Degree: 3 years proven experience in a similar role.
- Experience with heavy equipment sales, services or dealerships.
- Do not apply if you have non-compete agreement in effect.