Sales administration & Credit Manager
Sales Administration and Credit Manager Position
Our client is a leading Global manufacturer of heavy Equipment that imports and exports Heavy equipment in the America’s. They are seeking an experienced manager to lead their Inside sales and Credit team.
- Set credit limits for customer accounts in accordance with the company Guidelines. Communicates with supervisor for extension of credit limits above the guidelines.
- Prepares monthly receivables reports.
- Manage accounts receivable collections process.
- Manage the processing and filing of all customs paperwork for incoming/outgoing products.
- Coordinates with the service department to schedule inspections for arrived Equipment.
- Communicates with service and/or parts departments for inventory receipt inspections and preparation of Equipment for shipment to customers.
- Manage the communication with customers for follow up and products logistics to deliver Equipment as agreed.
- Arranges insurance for shipments as required.
- Tracks product preparation and shipment status.
- Communicates and negotiates with freight forwarders.
- Research regulations for shipment of equipment to specific countries.
- Manage and perform machine inventory on a periodic basis.
- Manage attendance representatives for Association and trade show meetings.
- Keeps and reviews operational records and reports to forecast and manage operation.
- Managing training for subordinate employees to develop and control subordinates’ performance.
- Evaluates subordinate employees’ performance.
- 5+ Years managing inside sales admniistration team.
- Experience establishing and managing credit limits
- Experience working with sales admin, shipping and logistics of Heavy Equipment
- Worked with Freight forwards and logistics company.
- Responsibility for managing and Inventory of Parts and Equipment.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Equivalent direct experience in similar role.
If you meet the qualifications and requirements listed please submit your application for consideration.