Strategic Account Mgr – Hydraulics – OEM Accounts
Our client, a leading Manufacturer of Hydraulic Components is look to add a Major Account Manager to their team. Responsibilities include communicating with customers regarding our business relationship associated with outside product sales and/or service. Responsible for planning, implementing, and executing the sales and sales support activities of the company in a designated territory to achieve the designated sales and sales support goals and objectives.
- Deliver comprehensive sales and sales support to our existing and future customer accounts.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers.
- Manage customer sales and sales support enquiries communicating with internal teams.
- Manage customer account sales and sales support strategies, programs, and activities.
- Collaborate with Engineering Team to define and meet the product development requirements and expectations of the Customer.
- Identify the potential aggregate growth opportunity for all our existing customer accounts and propose growth strategies for each that meet our overall sales goals.
- Coordinate with Business Development, Sales, Engineering, Service, Quality, and the Customer Account Group to effectively meet the assigned objectives and ensure continuity and efficiency throughout our process(s).
- Onboard new customer accounts providing a functional understanding of our company, key company contacts, the customer account program.
- Development of sales presentations and proposals
- Track, collate, and interpret sales figures forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue.
- Generate timely sales reporting.
- Conduct market research and develop competitor and customer analysis.
- Attend trade meetings and industry conventions.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Business or Technical degree or related professional qualification.
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy and technical sales support skills.
- Proven experience in customer relationship management knowledge of market research experience in managing sales goals, relevant product, and industry knowledge.
- Solid understanding of hydraulic design with relevant application experience and diagnostic skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficiency and organizational skills.
- Administrative skills.
- Computer literacy Microsoft Office 365.
- Located in Eastern or Central Time Zone, Near a Major Airport
- Ability to travel 50+% Domestically (Air and Car)